We both sell and hire the DMTFP flow meters, full information as below.
DMTFP Portable clamp on ultrasonic flow meter is a state of the art universal transit time flow meter utilising a non-invasive flow measurement using MultiPulse™ technology.
The system provides a measuring system with unsurpassed accuracy, versatility, ease of installation and dependability.
Although designed primarily for cleaner liquids, the flow meter can reliably measure liquids containing moderate amounts of suspended solids or aeration.
DMTFP is designed for long or short term flow measurement surveys on full pipe liquid systems and is ideal for verifying calibration of permanently mounted flow meters of all types.
This meter offers simple data logging that can be left to run for up to 40 hours on internal battery power, there is also the option of running off mains power for longer term logging if required.
The system is very competitively priced offering a wide range of configurations, Zedflo stocks the DMTFP in common configurations.
Flow meter Features：
- 40 hour rechargeable battery.
- Back-lit display all integrated into a rugged, watertight enclosure.
- Built in large capacity memory and USB data download function. The downloaded data can be opened in EXCEL directly.
- Optional heat measurement function by configuring with paired Pt1000 temperature sensors.
- Non-invasive transducers are easy to install, cost effective, and require no pipe cutting or processing interrupt. Since the transducers do not contact with the liquid, fouling and maintenance are eliminated.
- Wide bi-directional flow range of 0.003 m/s to 12 m/s.
- Wide liquid temperature range: -40oC~250oC.
- Works reliably in both clean and somewhat dirty liquids.
- Lightweight and easily transportable in box.
Principle of measurement:
DMTF transit time flow meters utilise two transducers that function as both ultrasonic transmitters and receivers.
The transducers are clamped on the outside of a closed pipe at a specific distance from each other.
The two transducers transmits and receives ultrasonic signals amplified by multi beam which travels firstly downstream and then upstream.
Because ultra sound travels faster downstream than upstream, there will be a difference of time of flight and the meter calculates this transit time as a flow rate.
For full specification, see the brochure here
Out of stock