- A 3.4” color LCD display with touch screen offers easy-to-read results and all associated parameters.
- The operation is straightforward and clear to enable the user to operate the instrument without the need for special training.
- Test results can be stored on the instrument. PC software that is supplied as a part of standard set enables transfer of measured results to PC where they can be analysed or printed.
- Built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Autotest sequences.
- Built-in charger and rechargeable batteries as standard accessory.
- BT communication with PC, Android tablets and smart phones via built-in BT.
- PC SW Metrel ES Manager for creation of test structures and uploading, downloading of test results, autotest editor and report creation.
- High degree of protection IP 65 (case closed), IP 54 (case open).