The through-wall level switches GPLS-25 are intended for liquid (conductive and non-conductive) level detection on glass or plastic gauge-pipes, tubes and tanks. The sensitivity and modes (SO – normally open or SC – normally closed) of the switches can be easily set by placing magnetic pen on the sensitive spot. The connection is done by two wires directly into a circuit with relay or to binary input of control system.
• For liquids limit level sensing on non-conductive (glass or plastic) gauge-pipes, tubes and tank walls
• Miniature performance in plastic housing
• Simple sensitivity setting by means of magnetic pen
• Two-wire connection directly to the relay circuit or PLC input
• LED state indication
• Variants with fixed cable or a connector