The Metrel Delta aPAT Pro Print Pack is an advanced Portable Appliance tester kit. This pack comes with a Metrel DeltaPAT 3309BT in addition to a Zebra ZQ520 for printing quality test tags with custom logos, as well as the advanced aPAT Android app for effortless data entry. It’s all contained in a purpose-built heavy-duty safe case.
aPAT enables the user to quickly and simply manage the appliance tester data and also provides an overview of previously performed tests from scanning a QR code. The application lets the user send results to the main office before leaving test sites, and enter and save data by using a smartphone or tablet.
Appliances can be quickly be re-tested using the tablets on-board camera as a QR code reader, the process of testing is as simple as scanning the existing test tag code and pressing start.
Tablet pictured is an optional extra, we can also provide the tablet and pre-configure the whole system ready for use if required.
This is one of Australia’s most popular appliance tester kits due to its great value.
In store demo in our Wangara (Perth) store is available if you would like to see the system in action.
• Heavy duty carry case
• Custom foam with cut outs
• Zebra ZQ520 Bluetooth printer
• Instrument MI 3309 BT DeltaGT
• Licence for aPAT android app
• IEC cable, 2m, black, 2 pc
• Test lead, black, 1.5m
• Test probe, black
• Crocodile clip, black
• Test lead, green, 1.5m
• Test probe, green
• Crocodile clip, green
• Test lead, brown, 1.5m
• Test probe, brown
• Crocodile clip, brown
• PC software PATLink Pro
• RS232 cable
• USB cable
• Delta instruction manual
• Short instruction manual
• Delta calibration certifate
• NiMH rechargeable batteries, type AA, 6 pcs
• Custom heavy-duty carry case.
• Appliance tester and printer will operate on batteries or mains power.
• Delta 3309BT performs earth bond, insulation, polarity, leakage and RCD tests.
• Zebra ZQ520 allows for the printing of Direct Thermal test tags.
• Complete database of tested appliances in one location.
• Upcoming retest warning on your smartphone or tablet.
• Simple, custom auto-test creation.
• Use of smartphone barcode or QR code scanner for quick data entry.
• Remote control of Portable Appliance Tester.
• Easy data entry.
• Projects can be stored to your Dropbox account.
• Ability to send data to the main office from remote test sites.