All calibration and service requests must be accompanied by a Zedflo Service/Calibration authorisation form.
Please complete the below form, you will then receive an email with the form to be printed and sent with the item to be returned.
If you are sending multiple devices, please complete this form for each device to be service or calibrated.
Zedflo Service Department Terms & Conditions
- Requests for calibration or repair services must be delivered to Zedflo Australia, Unit 3/115 Excellence Drive, Wangara, 6065, WA and accompanied by a completed Zedflo Authorisation Form, including those accompanied by a formal Purchase Order for credit account holders. Failure to include a Service/Calibration Order Form will result in a delay to job processing as correct details will have to be verified, or we may return the goods unrepaired.
- Minimum Charges/Inspection fee
A minimum charge of $60 +GST applies for service work that is not covered under warranty. If a repair is quoted and not approved the inspection fee will be payable prior to return of unrepaired goods.
- Pre-Paid or Non-Account Customers
Customers without account terms should pay invoice upon completion, we will provide an invoice which may be paid instore by card, EFT, or Credit card. We also accept correct cash only as we do not have cash facilities in store.
- Account Customers
All account customers must also provide a formal Purchase Order with the Service Order Form. Service and calibration jobs cannot be completed without an official Purchase Order number.
- Turnaround Times & Booking of Priority Jobs
A typical turnaround time of 7 working days applies for calibrations and repairs. Repair turnaround times can be affected by parts availability. We endeavour to turn around all repairs and calibrations as soon as possible.If a service job is urgent please let us know and we will do what we can do accommodate your requirements.
- Data Back-up Customer’s Responsibility
Customers should back-up and clear stored results on testers. We do not accept responsibility for data loss.
- After Service Warranty Policy
After service warranty for repairs is 6 months and only applies to repairs carried out by Zedflo Australia. This warranty excludes repairs carried out by third parties where we are subject to the terms and conditions of the third party. After service warranty excludes faults that arise that are not related to the original repaired fault or faults related to customer misuse.
- Uncollected goods
Any goods that are left at Zedflo uncollected for over 3 months may be disposed of or sold to cover costs.