- For point level sensing of liquids and bulk solids
- Rod or rope sensing electrodes
- Stainless steel or coated sensors available
- ATEX hazardous area certification
- Can be side, top or base mounted
The DLS-27 series capacitance level switches are designed for point level sensing of liquids and bulky solid materials in vessels, containers, silos, tanks, reservoirs, etc.
There are several variations of sensing electrodes – short and long rods or rope. The electrodes can be coated with various materials for adhesive, aggressive or electrically conductive process medias.
Out of stock